Complaints Procedure

Royal Kids Home has established an internal complaints procedure under the Childcare Act. This regulation describes the procedure for handling and registering complaints from parents.

Our preference is that if you have a complaint, you should discuss it with the person directly involved first. If this does not lead to a suitable solution, you can submit a formal complaint (in writing only) to the management. You may email your complaint to to the attention of management.

If the internal handling of complaints not lead to a satisfactory solution, parents are welcome request more information or advice from the parent committee or report the dispute to the Disputes Committee.

Below is a document with more information about our internal and external complaints procedures.

Internal and external complaints procedures.