Childcare allowance

The day care centers, out-of-school care centers and playgroups of Royal Kids Home fall under the Childcare Act, which means that you may be entitled to a childcare allowance. You can check whether you qualify for this on the site

Five facts about childcare allowance

Did you know…

  1. The childcare allowance that you receive monthly is an advance?
  2. This means that the allowance is based on an estimate of what your situation will look like that year? And that the amount of the advance can change if something changes in your situation?
  3. It is therefore important to immediately report changes in your situation, such as in the income or the number of childcare hours, to the Tax Authorities / Allowance?
  4. You can easily check and change your details via My allowances or the Childcare allowance app?
  5. At the end of the year, a final calculation is made to how much allowance you were actually entitled?

What should I pay attention to?
The flyer about childcare allowance states what the level of the childcare allowance depends on and what you should pay attention to. If something changes in the situations mentioned, it is important that you report this quickly. How to report this can also be found in the flyer.

More information
Do you have any questions about the childcare allowance? Then first view the frequently asked questions and answers. If your question is not listed here, take a look at the website of the tax authorities.</a